If you’re one of the hundreds of thousands of Americans who are planning to purchase a RV during 2018, there are some vital bits of information that you should be aware of before heading to a local dealership:
- During an extensive 2,300-person survey conducted in 2017, researchers found that families were able to save roughly 36% on their holiday plans simply by renting a RV.
- Upwards of eight million households in the United States own a private recreational vehicle, but it’s important to note that the vast majority of these individuals rented several different models before settling on an actual purchase.
- However, of those that never rented before buying, 59% say that they would have conducted more research if given a chance to start over.
- Roughly one in every three RV owners attest to purchasing a vehicle that was too large or outsized for their needs, which might be attributed to the fact that the typical family puts more than 4,400 miles on their RV each year. The camper has to accommodate your needs without being a burden.
Thus, if you’d like to go camping in one of the dozens of campgrounds spread throughout Nevada, or if you’d like to vacation near Sin City without having to spend a fortune on hotel fees, it’s in your best interests to book a RV rental in Las Vegas for your next trip, especially if you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of buying a camper for quite some time.
Sample the Lifestyle Before Committing
Regardless of whether you’ve driven a recreational vehicle in the past, you’ll be best served by partnering with a reputable rental agency to create a personalized booking for your next camping trip. The resourceful in-house experts will help you tailor a unique plan according to your itinerary, group size, budget, and any other nuanced concepts that come into play, which is particularly helpful if you’re an out-of-state traveler venturing to Nevada for the first time.
To put it simply, renting a RV is the most economical way to experience the full breadth of what it means to own a camper without having to fork over thousands of dollars along the way.
Travel in Style and Comfort
The most prominent RV rental agencies in Las Vegas specialize in modifying popular name-brand vans to account for every aspect of contemporary camping. Such campers have the following amenities:
- Transformable seats that convert to spacious double beds
- Easy-to-use gas cookers and stovetops for easy meal prep
- Fully functional sink with a faucet and built-in drainage mechanism
- Integrated refrigerator for perishable items
- Custom-fitted kitchen area replete with a collection of modernized cookware
- Vast array of entertainment provisions and amenities, including TVs, DVD players, radios, folding window blinds, retractable tables, and other necessities.
- Fixed tanks for drinking water and wastewater
- Alternative inclusions available per request
Best of all, however, you’ll be able to enjoy unlimited mileage allotments, complimentary linens, 24/7 roadside support, and even a tailor-made pickup and collection service for your RV, so be sure to get started on the planning process as soon as possible.
After a weeklong camping excursion in a customized campervan, you’ll be fully informed with regard to the positives and negatives of owning a recreational vehicle in today’s day and age.